Customer Service Charter
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We set high standards of customer care and tell you how we are performing against them. Every time you interact with us we want you to have a great experience.
We aim to deliver an efficient, informative and friendly service whether you’re chatting to our field engineers, liaising with our management team or tweeting our social media team.
Here are our commitments to you:
We put our customers needs first;
- We take time to listen and then find solutions that meet your needs.
- We respond to enquiries promptly and courteously within defined timescales.
- We will arrive within the appointment slot we have agreed. Where we can’t make the appointment we will contact you to apologise and reschedule the appointment at a time convenient to you.
- We respect your privacy and keep details of correspondence confidential.
- We treat your customers, as they were ours.
We are fair and honest;
- We will explain the thinking behind our approach and pricing of our services.
- We communicate clearly and without jargon.
We will continually improve our services to you;
- We will listen to your feedback and take action when need.
- We will ensure that any complaints received are resolved within 31days, and where possible the same day
We’d like you to let us know when we’re at our best and to tell us when we’re not, in order for us to continually improve the service we provide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by calling us on 0845 47 47 999.