What is an Apprenticeship?
“A real job, a real qualification, a real future.”
If you want to earn while you learn, then an apprenticeship may be for you. Our apprenticeship programmes include civil engineering, electrical engineering and business administration. You will gain industry wide recognised qualifications as well as obtaining unequalled hands-on experience. Our apprentices are generally recruited locally to our contracts, however referrals from those further afield may be considered for exceptional candidates.
There has never been a better time to consider an apprenticeship to gain qualifications and get a head start in life.
We offer our apprentices an excellent range of exciting and challenging opportunities and you will:
- Take part in an Apprenticeship Framework made up of a relevant qualification, such as a National Vocational Qualification, Higher National Certificate, Foundation Degree
- Develop your practical skills through classroom and on-the-job learning, incorporating job related technical skills.
Who are we looking for?
Apprenticeship candidates should:
- Have attained 5 GCSE’s grades A-C including Mathematics, English and a science based subject
- Be able to undertake practical tasks comfortably
- Be able to work in an outdoors environment
- Be prepared to work at height
- Have a full clean driving licence.
How to apply
Please follow the following link to live vacancies and search for Apprenticeships
Vacancies may also be advertised via websites such as The National Apprenticeship Service and CITB bconstructive.